Cars & Corks Vehicle Registration
Show off your car at Maymont during an afternoon of cool and classic automobiles, fellow aficionados, tasty beverages, live music, food trucks, and tons of fun! You'll even have a chance to win a People's Choice award.
Your registration fee covers the general admission fee for the driver and one passenger. Additional guests may purchase general admission tickets in advance or on-site once the event begins.
- Car show participants should arrive at 1700 Hampton Street between 9:30-10:30am for load in.
- Cars must be in place prior to general admission entry at 11am.
- Both the driver and passenger must check in at the Car Participant Check In at the Hampton Street entrance.
- Participants may bring chairs and a 10x10 tent. Chairs and tents are not provided by Maymont.
- Food, beer and wine are available for purchase during the event. Participants may not bring their own food and drinks.
- Social Distancing – Please maintain six feet distance between your party and other event attendees whenever possible. Social distancing will be regulated with designated entry and exit points, signage and pedestrian traffic flow systems.
- Face Coverings – Face coverings are required when social distancing is not possible and when waiting in lines. Face coverings are required at all times for staff and volunteers.
- Hand Sanitizer – Hand sanitizer stations will be available for use, and guests are encouraged to use them after touching any surface.
- Additionally, please review our COVID-19 protocols and guidelines. We ask that you follow these while at Maymont.
For information, email us or call 804-358-7166, 403.