Travel to Italy with Maymont
Explore the very best of Tuscany, Rome and the Lazio Region
October 4-11, 2020
Join Maymont in Italy this October for an eight-day, seven-night journey to some of Italy’s most famous gardens.
Accompanied by a Maymont host, your trip begins in the stunning foothills of Tuscany, continues through the region’s finest historic Italian gardens, and concludes at the hillside gardens of Settignano and the Lazio region—a trip much like James and Sallie Dooley took in the early 1900s that would influence many of Maymont’s design features.
You’ll enjoy panoramic views of Rome from the tree-lined grounds of Villa Medici, stunning landscapes of the Latina Plain’s Gardens of Ninfa, and historic properties exemplifying the very best of Tuscany, Rome, and the heart of the former Roman Empire.
Don’t miss your opportunity to take part in educational travel with Maymont! Reserve your spot today.
Ready to register your spot and discover Italy with Maymont?
- View Itinerary and Registration Form.
- Print, complete, and sign Registration Form.
- Email a copy of your completed Registration Form or mail a hard copy to LeCompte Travel, 4914 Fitzhugh Avenue, Suite 212, Richmond, VA 23230.
- Paying by credit card? Please complete the credit card section of your Registration Form AND enclose a donation check made payable to Maymont Foundation in the amount of $500.*
- Paying by check? Please enclose it, made payable to LeCompte Travel, with your Registration Form AND enclose a donation check made payable to Maymont Foundation, in the amount of $500.*
- LeCompte Travel strongly advises that you purchase Travel Insurance within 14 days of payment (see Registration Form for more information).
- Questions? Email Hunter LeCompte or call 804-510-0605.
*In order to register your spot, a $500 Maymont donation check must accompany your Registration Form.
LECOMPTE TRAVEL AND MAYMONT are not liable for loss, damage or theft of luggage or personal belongings, or for personal injury, accident or illness that may prevent or interrupt your travel. Please ensure that you have adequate insurance before departing. All payments are nonrefundable. All participants are required to purchase medical travel insurance for this program. Purchasing insurance for cancellation is optional – proof of medical insurance will be required before travel documents can be sent prior to departure.