Work at Maymont
We are always looking for talented professionals to join our organization. Email your resume and cover letter. EOE.
Guest Services (Part-Time)
This part-time position provides excellent customer service to guests at the Robins Nature and Visitor Center.
- Guest Services staff stays informed of all Maymont exhibits, events and programs
- Engages and responds to guest inquiries; processes admission fees, shop and café sales
- Interacts with guests of all ages including school groups
- Processes admission fees, membership and merchandise sales
- Primarily weekends 9 – 5, some weekdays as schedule allows
- Must have retail or customer service experience
- Computer experience required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check
Weekend/Evening Event Coordinator
This position coordinates and oversees onsite event rentals. Works with clients, caterers and other vendors for successful implementation of day of event services. May include meeting with potential clients regarding future rentals.
Must be conscientious and outgoing with a high level of customer service. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently are necessary. Must be able to troubleshoot and positively represent Maymont. Position requires frequent standing and walking and ability to lift 25 pounds. Must pass a pre-employment background check and have valid driver’s license.