Engage Online with Maymont
Looking for some ideas to delight, educate and inspire you and your family while you’re staying at home? Let Maymont be your online resource! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest updates.
- Watch our live animal cam
- Toddler Time
- River Animals
- Striped Skunk (download flashlight craft)
- Fish (download Rainbow Fish craft)
- Alligator (download alligator paper bag puppet instructions)
- Bald Eagles
- Bugs and Flying Squirrel (download Flying Squirrel craft instructions)
- Meet Pop, the Corn Snake (download Spotted Snake template)
- Animal Encounters
- Go birdwatching for Eastern Bluebirds: Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3
- Learn something “Owl Betcha” didn’t know with Jiminy, the Screech Owl
- Virtual learning recommendations from our Environmental Education team
- Discover fun facts about all the animals that live at Maymont
- Easter Egg Match Activity & Answer Key
- Download Maymont’s A Nose for Adventure scavenger hunt
- Visit the grounds from 10am-7pm daily. Please be considerate of other guests and practice physical distancing.
- Learn about the Tree of the Month:
- Find out what’s in bloom and start planning for your garden.
- Discover how to create a butterfly garden in your backyard.
- Explore the Italian Garden and the Japanese Garden from the comfort of your home!
Gilded Age Estate
- Take a virtual tour of Maymont Mansion
- Virtual learning recommendations from the Mansion Programming Team
- Read our blog series commemorating Maymont Mansion’s 125th anniversary. Each post features significant objects, from sculptures and paintings to furniture and fine porcelain, in the Maymont Mansion Collection.
- Discover fascinating facts and uncover the history of Maymont on our blog.
- Walk through Maymont using Google Street View.
- Listen to an audio tour from home or as you walk our 100 acres (while practicing physical distancing, please!).