Field Trip Information
Environmental Program Fees
- $9 per child, $90 minimum per program.
- Title I schools are eligible for a discount of $5 per child, $50 minimum per program.
- Free admission is offered for one adult per 10 children. Additional chaperones are $4 for the Nature Center tour and may pay at the Guest Services Desk.
- Nature Center fee for participants is included in the Environmental Program fee.
- Maymont memberships do not apply to Environmental Program fees.
Nature Center-Only Fees
General public fees apply to self-guided tours:
- $4 youth & adults ages 13-59
- $3 children ages 4-12 and seniors ages 60+
- Free for Maymont members and children under 4 years old
Historical Program Fees
- $6 per person unless otherwise indicated in the program description.
- Title I schools are eligible for a discount of $3 per child, $60 minimum per program.
- Free admission is offered for one adult per 10 children, additional chaperones are $6.
- Reserve your field trip online or contact the appropriate department Monday-Friday between 9am-4:30pm:
Environmental Education Programs
Email or call 804-358-7168
Email or call 804-358-7166, ext. 329
- Reservations are required 15 days in advance for all group visits and are available on a first come, first served basis. Maymont reserves the right to deny admission to any group without a 15-day advance reservation.
- Upon registration, a confirmation packet will be sent. Please complete and return the confirmation form to guarantee your reservation. Failure to return confirmations within three weeks (or payment one week in advance) may result in cancellation of the program.
- If reservations must be cancelled, please call Maymont immediately. Due to limited availability, programs are not guaranteed to be rescheduled.
- One adult chaperone is required for each 10 students.
- Group size is limited to 30 students per program.
- Notify Maymont staff in advance of any special needs for mentally or physically challenged students or gifted students so appropriate accommodations can be made.