Call of the Wild
May 14, 2016
Put on your favorite flapper dress, practice your foxtrot, and turn up the jazz! It’s going to be “The Cat’s Meow: a Roaring 1920s Evening” at the 7th annual Call of the Wild Auction, presented by the Dooley Noted Society. Guests will celebrate Maymont’s history and animals while enjoying a lively evening with music, great food and amazing items up for bid during this auction to benefit Maymont. The event kicks off with an open bar reception and silent auction, followed by a live auction. Must be 21 years or older. For information and ticket sales, call 804-358-7166, ext. 313.
Information below from 2015 event.
View this year’s auction catalog for complete details. Highlights include:
- Four nights in a rustic cabin above Dry River in Rawley Springs, Virginia
- Date night once a month for a year at some of Richmond’s best restaurants
- Private ranch vacation for eight at the Montana Sporting Club
- Cottage in the Cotswolds for Six
- Private Villa in the British Virgin Islands for Eight