Celebrate a charming, old-fashioned Christmas and experience a cherished holiday tradition enjoyed by generations of families. Victorian ladies and gentlemen graciously welcome you to the estate, where you can celebrate the season with special activities and entertainment that are sure to fill everyone with holiday spirit.
- Visit Maymont Mansion and marvel at hundreds of ornaments on the 12-foot Christmas tree, admire the opulent dining room set for a feast, see gifts and games of 1893, and go Belowstairs where holiday preparations are underway ($)
- Take a carriage ride ($)
- Meet jolly ole St. Nick
- Hear charming tales from a Victorian Storyteller
- Make a Victorian ornament or an old-fashioned toy
- Listen to merry musical performances by local schools and community groups
- Delight in Lamar Banister’s antique musical revue
- Find treasures in the Local Artisans’ Marketplace ($)
- Enjoy refreshments from Monique’s Crepes, Espresso A-Go-Go, and Bikini Panini ($)
Free admission; fees for activities. Guided mansion tours: $5 per person/$4 members and children ages 12 and under. Carriage rides: $5 per person/$4 members and children ages 12 and under. Pinecone winter birdfeeders: $5 for two (one to take home and one for the birds at Maymont).