Join the Dooley Noted Society for a happy hour and #CheersToMaymont! Let’s toast to support Maymont and our participating vendors from the comfort of your own home. View the event flyer and visit us on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
How to Join
1. Mark your calendar and follow the event on Facebook.
2. Order beer/wine from the list of participating vendors (see below). Be sure to order early!
3. Cue up the Spotify playlist cultivated by the Dooley Noted Society.
4. Share a photo of what you’re drinking on social media with #CheersToMaymont.
5. Make a charitable donation of $5 or more to support Maymont.
Alewerks Brewing Co. (Williamsburg; pick-up or delivery – including RVA)
Ardent Craft Ales (Richmond; pick-up or delivery)
Barboursville Vineyards (Barboursville; pick-up or shipping)
Blue Bee Cider (Richmond; pick-up or delivery)
Canon & Draw (Richmond; delivery only)
Castleburg Brewery (Richmond; pick-up only)
Center of the Universe (Richmond; pick-up or delivery)
Hardywood Park Craft Brewery (Richmond; pick-up or delivery)
James River Cellars (Glen Allen; pick-up only)
Kindred Spirit Brewing (Goochland; pick-up or shipping)
Legend Brewing (Richmond; pick-up only)
Starr Hill Brewery (Richmond & Crozet; pick-up or delivery)
Steam Bell Beer Works (Midlothian; delivery)
Trapezium Brewing (Petersburg; pick-up or delivery)
Valley Road Vineyards (Afton; delivery or shipping)
Brewery and winery hours and operations subject to change. You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Delivery areas, fees, minimum orders and policies vary. Please check individual vendors for delivery, shipping and pick-up availabilities.