Maymont’s grounds and gardens are open daily from 10am-7pm. (Fall/winter hours, 10am-5pm, begin in October.) Restrooms also are open. Proper physical distancing, remaining at least six feet away from other guests, is essential during your outdoor visit. The Japanese Garden is marked with a one-way path.
Farm animals and native rescued wildlife can be seen in their outdoor spaces from approximately 10am-4pm. Raptor Valley is designated as a one-way path, and the Farm barn and bobcat overlook are closed.
Maymont Mansion also remains closed.
The Robins Nature Center is open Thursday-Sunday, 10am-4pm. The following COVID-19 protocols are in place there:
- Timed Online Ticketing
Capacity is limited, and tickets should be purchased online in advance.
- Face Coverings Required
Face coverings are required for visitors, staff, and volunteers inside The Robins Nature Center. Exceptions to this requirement include individuals with a medical condition and children under the age of 10. Face coverings are recommended for any children older than two years old.
- Social Distancing
Social distancing of six feet is maintained and regulated with signage and pedestrian traffic flow systems.
- Contactless Payment
Contactless payment through the use of credit/debit card or tap-and-go option (i.e. Apple Pay or Google Wallet) for retail purchases is strongly encouraged.
- Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizer stations are available at the building entry, exit and within the new experience, and guests are encouraged to use them after touching any surface. Sanitizing wipes also are available in the exhibit space. Staff will sanitize their hands between transactions and after touching any public surface.
Cleaning protocols for public spaces have been expanded, with deep cleaning of all surfaces scheduled regularly.
Some small public events are scheduled at Maymont, with consideration for Phase Three mandated capacities and other guidelines. Additional safety measures are in place based on the organization and layout of the individual event.
Facility rentals are available with limited capacities.
Before You Visit
Please review the following checklist with all members of your party on the day of your visit to Maymont. If you or any member of your group show any of the following symptoms, you should reschedule.
• Feeling feverish or having an elevated measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
• A new or worsening cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition
• A new sore throat that cannot be attributed to another health condition
• New chills that cannot be attributed to another health condition
• New shortness of breath that cannot be attributed to another health condition
• New muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity
• Having had any close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days