- MINIMUM OF $25 DONATION TO ADOPT AN ANIMAL PROGRAM REQUIRED TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, Maymont contests are open to residents of the United States who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Members of the Maymont Foundation Board of Directors and Maymont Foundation employees and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. For purposes of the contest, the term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- The Maymont Foundation will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, the malfunction of any communications network or equipment, or computer hardware or software, whether originating with sender or the Maymont Foundation. Maymont Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the contest.
- Winner Selection. Three winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the contest entry period. Each of the three winners are eligible to bring no more than three guests to their scheduled session.
- Winner Notification, Acceptance and Prizes. The Winners will be notified via email. Failure to reach the winners within 48 hours may result in disqualification of winners, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner(s) from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Winners must schedule their goat visits one week in advance of the desired date of redemption, subject to approval by Maymont Foundation staff. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and the Maymont Foundation reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Maymont Foundation.
- Participants’ Responsibilities. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Maymont Foundation, which shall be final in all matters relating to the contest. The Maymont Foundation reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of a contest, as solely determined by the Maymont Foundation.
- Disclaimers. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Maymont Foundation, its respective affiliates and advertising, production, and promotional agencies, and the officers, employees, agents and representatives of each (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from the acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of prize(s), prize-related travel, participation in the contest, tampering or other unauthorized human or technical intervention, typographical, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of any telephone or computer network, computer Internet system, web site, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or for any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, forged, illegible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Contest Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the contest, including, without limitation, injury or damage caused by computer viruses or bugs. The Maymont Foundation reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the contest if, at its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical or human errors, printing, or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences, have compromised the fairness or integrity of the contest. In the event the contest is terminated prior to the stated end date, the Maymont Foundation reserves the right to award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.