Thursday, October 19 – Sunday, November 12.
Carriage House Lawn (1700 Hampton Street)
Don’t miss this 6th annual fall tradition at Maymont, Garden Glow presented by Kroger, Wednesdays through Sundays! Starting around sunset, dramatic lighting transforms the historic architecture and gardens into a magical experience for all ages. After sunset, the Carriage House Lawn transforms into an enchanting Glow Village, with a glow bar, cozy fire pits, food trucks, immersive fun and art installations. Bring friends, family or a date for an unforgettable night exploring this year’s expanded pathway through the gardens, with new lighting effects and festive glow lounges along the route.
We're seeking volunteers for a wide range of roles, from check-in and registration to bartending and directing guests along the path. Some roles are 21+.
Free parking is available at the Historic Estate Entrance, The Robins Nature Center and street parking where available. Directions to parking lots can be found here.
Enter at the Magnolia Gates, which are located at the north end of the Hampton Street parking lot. Guests will exit through the Historic Estate Entrance at the south end of the Hampton Street parking lot.
Proceeds help keep Maymont free and open to the public year-round; no refunds.
- Adult: $16
- Child (ages 3-16): $12
- Child 2 yrs & under: Free (no ticket needed)
Museums for All
* Must present SNAP/EBT card. Tickets can be purchased in advance at The Robins Nature Center or Stone Barn Welcome Center, Friday-Sunday, 10am-4pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
NEW THIS YEAR!
Discover new photo-worthy features on this year’s path through the Japanese Garden presented by Colesville Nursery and the Italian Garden, with more seating and lounge areas, like the Glow Grove by Fulton Bank, to pause and refresh along the way. Enjoy new art installations such as Positiva, by Alfonso Pérez Acosta, and express your own creativity with the Big Bright Mega Light and the Shadow Wall presented by Juno Financial Group.
WHAT TO BRING
- Garden Glow presented by Kroger is a self-guided walking event. Sneakers or other closed-toed shoes are highly recommended.
- This is 100% outdoors and the temperature will drop throughout the evening. Warm layers are recommended.
- Bring a valid ID for proof of age if you wish to purchase alcohol. Alcohol will be served only to those age 21+ with valid ID.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- For the safety of our farm and wildlife animals, pets are not permitted on the Maymont grounds, with the exception of trained service dogs as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- The historic pathways to and throughout the Japanese Garden presented by Colesville Nursery are not stroller-friendly. Stroller parking will be available near the Glow Village.