Dominion Energy Family Easter
SAVE THE DATE:
Saturday, April 8, 2023
Bring the whole family for an Easter eggs-travaganza and all that spring has to offer. Enjoy games, activities and crafts, as well as live entertainment and other performers, jugglers and adorable animals, and of course, appearances by the Easter Bunny! Bring a picnic blanket and make a day of it with local food trucks and 100 acres to “eggs-plore.”
Event parking is available at the Historic Estate Entrance and The Robins Nature Center. Guests may enter at any gate and join the fun on the Carriage House Lawn.
Safety guidelines will be in place.
Activities for the Whole Family
Hop to it and start the day off with a basketful of tickets for these special activities and games, available as long as supplies last. Each activity is one ticket per participant!
- Lucky Duck
- Carrot Pull
- Hen House Hoopla
- Farm Spin
- Planting Station
- Candy Adventure
- Bonnet Craft Tent
- Craft Tent – Pinwheels, Sheep Craft and Easter bracelets
- Tattoo Tent
- Face Painting
- High Striker
- Inflatable soccer, skeeball, teeball and football
- Astro Jump RVA: Bounce course
Free Fun for Everyone
- Live Entertainment Performances by: Bach to Rock, Jonathan Austin, Richmond Urban Dance, Chesterfield Children's Theater, SPARC and Maymont Animal Ambassadors
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny
- Storytelling Under the Bunny Tree with Pam Bomboy
- Community Zone
- Chalk Zone
- Hopstacle Course
- Bubble Zone
- Farm Friends – Baby animals and Animal Olympics
- Golden Egg Hunt presented by CoStar Group Builds
A Maymont Experience
While you’re here, why not enjoy everything Maymont has to offer? Take a family-friendly, self-guided audio tour of the Maymont Mansion, filled with eye candy for children and adults alike. It’s a wonderful way to introduce the kids to Richmond’s rich history, with insights into the Gilded Age and the Jim Crow era. Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door, based on availability.
Don’t miss a chance to explore the James River ecosystem and learn about all the animals who live in and around Central Virginia at The Robins Nature Center. Hours are 10am to 5 pm, tickets available online, or at the door, based on availability.
Maymont members enjoy free admission to both The Robins Nature Center and the Maymont Mansion. Learn about membership here.